life lately.


Hello!
Hope your day is going swell!
Just wanted to do a little "life according to my iPhone" post, since a lot has happened over the past few weeks.
Sorry in advance for the picture overload.
Oops!
I found a few gems from Aspen on my phone and totally wanted to share them. 

We went and toured all the fancy smancy hotels and let me tell you,
the bathrooms were darling!
I could've lived in them. 
That wallpaper on the left was to die for.
Looking at these pictures makes me miss our little getaway so much.


We spent New Years Eve with some sweet friends.
Dinner, games and sparklers-
does it get much better than that?
Thanks Blackwells for having us over to your beautiful new home!


You guys,
for Christmas I got a Nume curling iron and I'm obsessed.


I pretty much curl it every chance I get. 
It's my new do. 



Okay there's a lot more pics in the most if yah wanna check them out-
just click below!


 So we've been dating and hitting the theatre like crazy lately!
Just this past weekend we saw three documentaries and one best picture Oscar nominee.
We're prepping for the Oscars and can't wait to have a little watch party with baby.
We saw Room a couple weeks ago and holy moly was it an amazing emotional movie or what.
We're rooting for Brie Larson to take home best actress for her role-
she was phenomenal. 


We've been doing lots of picnics and movies in the living room lately.



And had a fun watch party for the Golden Globes-
we're kinda obsessed with movies.




The sign below was from a darling pop-up antique shop we went to this past weekend.
Goodness I love antiquing.
And I'm glad Zak doesn't mind it too much either.
:)
PS doesn't this sign just scream "Magnolia Homes"
Love love love me some "Fixer Upper!"


I also got to watch my niece receive an accelerated reading award at her school last week-
she makes us so proud!
Great job boo boo!


We also went on our hospital tour recently and then had a little Pita Jungle and Ikea date afterwards.
It was a really really really good day.
I love Zak so much.
He's the bestest best friend I could ask for!


My dad also made the big move to Utah last week!
So we spent some time hanging with the kiddos at the park and then went and played laser tag-
it was the perfect afternoon.
I sure do cherish times like these.


We've also been hanging with family a lot-
isn't our niece the cutest thing you've ever seen!?
I mean, look at those beautiful blue eyes and yummy rolls!
She's the perfect babe. 


And now here's a photo of my boys.
I love them so!


Welp, have a spectacular day people!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment