babymoon part 3.


And on to post number three!
While adventuring around we found a fun little spot to stop and snap some photos-
and since this was a babymoon, I made sure to get lots of bump shots.
:)
As I get closer and closer to my due date I start to worry that I haven't documented it enough, and I start to get bummed that my bump won't always be there..
emotional much?!
But obviously I'm thrilled at what's going to take it's place.
And we want lots of kiddos-
so this isn't my final pregnancy or anything. 
Okay I'm sounding nutso.
Anywho, below are lots and lots of pics.
We played in the snow, threw some snowballs and tried to enjoy it as much as we could before our hands were beat red and burning from the cold!



Bump shots below!
I'm 31 weeks here and feel bigger than ever!
It's crazy how much the bump grows each week.
I love it.
Even though I feel like a camel most days.






And I also love that Zak puts up with my millions of pics, and likes to document my pregnancy just as much as I do.
We like to call ourselves sentimental hoarders.
We like to snap, write, collect and keep little things here and there from our trips, daily life, big events and everything else in-between.
So yeah, having a baby makes us take photos and videos like crazy.
I can't imagine how we'll be when he's finally here!



And then we started playing in the snow..
got a little too wet and cold..
so we took off to find warmer place!



 It was a magical, romantic and relaxing babymoon.
It was festive, merry and certainly bright.
Made us kinda fall in love with this little mountain village-
and we hope to visit again in the future.
This was a really nice time to get away and just focus on us two and our future family,
and I'm forever grateful to have an adventurous partner who agrees that time spent away, just the two of us, is not only important, but vital.
I love traveling with Zak and we can't wait to start showing our little one {and Romie} the world!
Hope you liked all these pregnancy obsessed posts!
And if not, I'll get back to my daily posts real soon, just you wait.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment