liam dean's birth video.


Hello!
You guys, I'm a mommy!
We just brought our little peanut home yesterday and are getting all settled in as a new family of four-
Romie counts as our first baby.
:)
I seriously have SO MUCH to write about-
his birth was an absolute dream come true and I can't wait to write out all the details and share the specials moments of the day.
But, first I wanted to share something priceless with you. 
Zak and I were blessed with meeting our Sydney Aylesworth, who took our pregnancy announcement photos way back in August-
you can see those pretty pics here.
Not only is she crazy talented, but she's the sweetest person to work with!
She puts you at ease, is so creative and makes you feel at home while shooting. 
So we didn't think twice when booking our birth photographer-
we knew we wanted her with us to document the best day of our lives.
She did such a phenomenal job- I again can't wait to show you all the photos and relive the day,
but she also sent me the best text message I've ever EVER received hours after Liam was born. 
She had been taking videos throughout the day as well and surprised us with a birth video.
I died. 
Literally the sweetest thing ever, and it brought both Zak and I to tears.
I already cried {balled like a baby} watching it again this morning. 
It's a priceless gift and I thank the Lord for bringing Sydney into our lives.
It's something I can't ever thank her enough for.
Truly as new parents, getting to watch the birth of our son is the greatest gift we have ever gotten.
Thank you Sydney for being such a doll and dream to work with-
you're truly the best!
If you're in need of a photographer totally check her out here and here
she's amazing I tell yah!

So without further adieu here's Liam's birth video!





Liam Dean Hambsch 2.15.16 from Sydney Aylesworth on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment