desert maternity shoot.




Happy FriYAY!
So lame, but it works.
Today I'm super excited to share with you some fun maternity photos I took with super sweet photographer Brooke from Silver Lining Photography.


There were so many favorites it was hard not to post all of them!
But I'm still gunna post a lot.


Don't you worry.
I met her a few months ago at a blogger event in Phoenix, and we instantly clicked.
She's new to Arizona, and I was thrilled when she asked me if I wanted to shoot some maternity photos with her.


This is such a special time in my life, and capturing my growing bump on film means the world.



We met at Papago Park in Tempe and did a fun little desert themed shoot.
It was perfect outside and I had a blast shooting with her!
If you're looking for a photographer, I'd totally recommend this lady!
You can check out her Instagram account here, along with her Facebook page too!
I love love love working with nice people, and loved these photos even more!
Thanks again Brooke for working your magic!


























Also, my dress is Urban Outfitters found here
and my shoes are from Target, similar kind found here.
Check out Brooke and her amazing work at Silver Lining Photography.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment