girls night.



Happy Tuesday everyone!
Last week it was the first 'married to medicine' girls night-
something I always look forward to!
Our activity of the night was called 'my favorite things,' and I thought it'd be fun to share my list with ya.
Everyone was asked to make a list of 10 things they've fallen in love with:
things you have learned, products you like, tips of any sort-
anything that makes you smile.
Then we each brought with us one thing on our list to exchange with each other,
so everyone left with something special.
I ended up with a beautiful scarf from India that one of the wives bought while traveling this summer with her husband, how cool it that?!
It was a blast.
And a game I totally recommend for girls night-
I mean, who doesn't want to know everyone's beauty secrets, best kept recipes or awesome shopping deals?!
Below is my little list and a few photos from the night.
Enjoy!
Oh and PS they're in no particular order.

1. Anthropolgie Candle: it's the aged silver 'volcano' candle that smells like heaven!
2. Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff: it's very Notebook-esk and based on a true story, highly recommend!
3. El Basha {Greek restaurant in Omaha- one of my favs}!
4. St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemonade & Mandarine Orange body wash- pretty much the reason I shower- it's another product that smells amazing!
5. My Kate Spade 'Mrs' necklace. Enough said.
6. Fake Bake Tanning Lotion- the bees knees! And doesn't make ya look like an Umpa Lumpa. 
7. VSCO Cam for editing Instagram pics.
8. A large Diet Sprite with a Diet Cherry add-in from Sonic- Mmmmm caffeine free and zero calories!
9. The blog, lovetaza- my favorite online read.
10. The note tradition that Zak and I do- each day we write each other a little note, whether it's an accomplishment, funny story, love note or whatever then we put it in a jar with the date on it. Finally on NYE we read all of them aloud and reflect on the year- it's the sweetest tradition ever, and something that I will always cherish.


This is only some of the group- but let me tell you, these ladies have been such a blessing in my life. 
When our husbands are studying from 6am-8pm everyday it can get pretty lonely,
and I can always count on them for company.
From shopping trips, to lunch dates and just hanging out and making dinner these girls have been such a wonderful support system,
and I can't thank them enough.


Mmm and they also know how to cook, too!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment