um cutest and most affordable fall outfits.


Hi dears!
So if anyone caught my IG story last night they'd know..
instead of sleeping I was late night online shopping/hunting for some cute 
fall outfits for Thanksgiving!
This past year I'm trying to hoan in on style and collect capsule pieces that will last me much longer-
and have my entire wardrobe flow. 
So I've found that traditional "fall colors" aren't my favorite colors to wear-
so below are a little fall/ a little Sidney that would be perfect for Thanksgiving!
This first outfit you guys-
DYING.
It's in my shopping cart as we speak.
Shein has some wonderful finds right now and MAJOR sales.
Oh and PS all these items are under $30.00-
cuz lets be real who ISN'T on a budget?!
Am I right?!


1. $23.00 Pleated Wide Leg High Rise Pants MUSTARD

OBSESSED!


2. $22.00 SHEIN Double Breasted Culotte Pants With Ruffle Strap

I'm loving the suspender look lately too!


3. $29.00 SHEIN Embroidered Tape Trim Symmetric Flower Print Dress


I don't follow the no white rule- sorry!


4. $18.00 SHEIN Drop Shoulder Graphic Pullover


In case yah wanna go comfy- this was a cutie!


5. $26.00 Lettuce Edge Shirred Detail Floral Dress


Two basic florals coming at yah!


6. $18.00 Ruffle Sleeve Floral Print Random Dress



7. $18.00 SHEIN Bell Sleeve Rib Knit Dress


Throw on some tights or skinny jeans and this would be adorable!!


8. $9.00 Cactus Embroidered Knot Side Tee


Okay how cute is this for all my AZ girls?!


9. $28.00 SHEIN Flower Print Box Pleated Dress


Again not apologizing for the white!


10. $17.00 SHEIN Pocket Front Cord Overall Dress


I have this dress, yet it's a little shorter so when I found it longer I had to share! I love the button down underneath. 
Happy shopping loves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment