deal alert: 12 dresses for under 30 bucks.


Hi sweets!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are sooo close- crazy huh!?
So I've been rounding up my favorite sales to share with yah and today it's all about 
DRESSES!
My fave!
Below I found TWELVE maxi length dresses for under 30 bucks that I found on Romwe.com-
like this one I'm wearing!
PS I'm kinda in heaven right now-
it's Friday night, I'm online shopping, eating Halo Top ice cream and listening to the new Taylor Swift album-
so you could say living my best life?!
I'm obsessed with her new songs...!!
And these dresses...!!
Have fun shopping!

I mean the colors alone in this one give me all the heart eyes!!


1. $27.99 Flower Print Plunging V-Neck Full Length Dress



2. $13.99 Vertical Striped Puff Sleeve Frill Dress


I'm such a sucker for this blue!


3. $22.99 Checked Self Tie Waist Dress


This pattern would be perfect with a pop of red for the holidays!


4. $19.99 Contrast Eyelet Embroidered Collar Ruffle Hem Dress


Hi doesn't this just scream CLASSY. 


5. $13.99 Striped Criss Cross Back Swing Dress 


I have this dress and LOVE it!! I layer a white tee under it to make it more casual- it's great quality for the price!


6. $22.99 Layered Flounce Bardot Dress



7. $18.99 Trumpet Sleeve Frill Hem Marled Dress


This color is gorg for winter!


8. $26.99 Polka Dot Off The Shoulder Tie Waist Maxi Dress


Such a classic print with a twist!


9. $13.99 Color Block Slit Side Tee Dress


This would be a perfect errands dress!


10. $17.99 Fluted Sleeve Split Back Pinstripe Smock Dress


Again with the blue! So cute!


11. $21.99 Botanical Print Self Belted Shirt Dress



12. $27.99 Color Block Bow Tie Waist Buttons Shirt


Happy sale hunting loves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment