deal alert: trendy jackets on sale.


Hi friends!
This past weekend we took Liam to a park in Point Loma right on the water and we were
FREEZING!!
And it was only drum roll please...
SIXTY degrees.
Like, we're such babies.
Do you guys remember me reporting in Omaha when it was below zero out?!
I'm such a wimp now.
Soooo now I'm on the hunt for some cute light jackets to wear out and about.
I love throwing them over jeans or leggings- always makes me feel a little more dressed up than I already am.
I found these six for under $30 on Romwe so I thought I'd share!


1. $19.89 Checkered Open Front Collarless Coat






2. $28.99 Khaki Lapel Long Sleeve Loose Sweater Coat



3. $30.99 Faux Fur Coat



4. $28.99 Apricot Hooded Batwing Long Sleeve Loose Coat



5. $26.99 Bleach Wash Drop Shoulder Denim Jacket



6. $19.89 Khaki Contrast Sherpa Lining Single Button Hooded Coat


Happy shopping loves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment