romwe black friday finds.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you are currently in a food coma, snuggled up on the couch getting ready to relax with a movie or play a board game with family!
And sneaking in some holiday pre-black Friday deals with Romwe!



PS all of these outfits are linked below!!
My faves!



Okay so I got a TON of questions where I find affordable outfits so today I'm sharing all my favorite Romwe Black Friday finds with yah!
PS you can snag $5.00 off your order using code: newlyweddiaries-5
Okay so lets jump right in shall we?!
This top is so dang cute and very flattering!


1. $6.99 V Neckline Gingham Bell Sleeve Top 


I ordered a Small and it fits perfectly!


2. $16.99 Black Skinny Ripped Denim Pant


I ordered a Small- fit like a glove and extra stretch! So make sure and take measurements- might want to size up. 


3. $19.89 Tie Waist Side Slit Shirt Dress



4. $26.99 Flower Print Plunging V-Neck Full Length Dress



5. $20.99 Botanical Embroidered Yoke Tie Up Back Dress



6. $13.99 Striped Criss Cross Back Swing Dress



7. $18.99 White Layered Ruffle Sleeve Pullover Sweater



8. $19.99 Marled Knit Bishop Sleeve Jumper



9. $21.99 Pockets Chunky Knit Khaki Coat



10. $9.99 Bleach Wash Distressed Denim Shorts



11. $17.99 Ripped Overall Jeans With Pocket



12. $24.99 Ripped Rolled Hem Denim Dungaree


I ordered these in a Small and LOVE them!! Wore them to Disney HERE!


13. $7.99 Fluted Sleeve Polka Dot Pleated Front Blouse



14. $8.99 Pleated Detail Button Keyhole Back Chiffon Blouse



15. $8.99 V Neckline Gingham Bell Sleeve Top




No comments:

Post a Comment