valentines day wish list


Valentines Day Wish List

Valentines Day is less than a month away, can you believe it?!
Zak was asking me what I wanted, and I couldn't really think of anything..
but I told him just to hang on and that I'd come up with a couple ideas.
Okay more than a couple.
:)
I wanted to post my wish list on here-
so in case your honey asks you the same question,
you're treatin' yo self this year,
or having a Galentines day instead,
you have some great gift ideas locked and loaded. 

And yes, that is a banana split pictures above..
desserts count as gifts too in my book!
Plus calories don't count on holidays, remember.

Below is a list of where you can find some of the items
(I made it really easy for ya)!

And for my hubby who will hopefully read this post,
these are just ideas-
and anything you get me is perfect. 
Plus we're broke newlyweds, so a couple of these items are out of the picture,
but a girl can dream can't she?!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo


Manolo Blahnik suede pumps
bergdorfgoodman.com


Nike footwear
luisaviaroma.com





Eos body moisturizer
evolutionofsmooth.com








RIFLE PAPER Co.
riflepaperco.com ps I thought these would be addable to hang in our apartment. Get a print for each place we've traveled. I adore her style, and love love love her typography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment