new year's resolutions.



Hey there 2015!
I got some resolutions for ya- and I want them to stick!
In the past I've always had like ten things I want to change..
but then only one really ends up sticking. 
For instance, last NYE I gave up Diet Coke, and I haven't had one sip since.
And in high school I gave up red meat.. and 6 years later I'm still going strong!
So this year my goal is simple: a healthy routine. 
I really do well with routines.
But, sometimes they haven't been the healthiest. 
So I want to change my habits and get into a really good routine. 
Like getting to sleep earlier so I can wake up and actually go to the gym. 
Plan out my meals so I'm eating healthier and on a schedule. 
{Rather than just eating whatever the heck I want, whenever I want}.
You know that type of stuff. 
I'm sick of the sleeping-in-super-late-because-I-watched-too-many-shows-the-night-before-and-then-I- only-have-time-to-do-one-or-two-things-before-work-and-then-my-days-shot,
type of deal. 
I used to love getting up and starting my day at the gym. 
I want that again. 
So 2015, it's going to happen!
I even signed for a gym membership.
Gasp.
Anywho, I'll let you know how it goes!

What are your resolutions this year?! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment