merry christmas.



Merry Christmas everyone!!

Hope you had a..
peaceful
holly jolly
jingle bell rocking
ugly-sweater-wearing
merry and bright
most wonderful time the year!

PS I hope Santa and his reindeer brought you everything you wanted and more!

 We had a lovely morning drinking hot chocolate and opening our presents with Romie! 
I actually had to work that morning.. 
{yeah lets not talk about it}
so we got up extra early to have our little Christmas morning and then I hurried off to the news station.


My favorite present Zak got from his grandma. We love collecting ornaments- and this one is too cute!
I think one of my favorite things {and Zak's too} is decorating for the holidays. 
There's just something about blasting Felize Navidad, picking out a real Christmas tree, munching on sugar cookies and hanging up lights that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

We went with a very traditional Christmas theme this year and stuck to the reds, greens, golds and silvers. I honestly would be 100% fine leaving up our decorations all year long. 
They're just too pretty!









I also had a wrapping party with a bunch of girlfriends this year, which was a blast!
Everyone brought their gift wrap supplies and a dessert to share.
 We turned into Santa's little helpers wrapping all sorts of gifts for our loved ones. 
I totally recommend doing this next year, if you haven't already!



Another fun tradition Zak and I have started is sending out Christmas cards. 
It's such a fun surprise receiving them in the mail, looking at all the photos and seeing what everyone is up to these days. 
We sent out these Tiny Prints Christmas cards- and I couldn't be happier with the design. 
I loved the mod floral look with a little bit of vintage flare!
They also kind of doubled as decoration around our apartment, which was perfect.





I hope you had a wonderful day with your loved ones! 
Cheers to a healthy and happy new year!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment