it's okay to say no.


Hi loves!
I hope ya'll had the best Christmas!
I can't wait to share ours with yah real soon!
New Years it quickly approaching,
which means new goals, new resolutions and a new you!
I'm alllllll about the fresh start if yah couldn't tell?!

Sweater: HERE
Jumpsuit: HERE

I heard a quote that really spoke to me and wanted to post on here-

“People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.” Steve Jobs.


And now as I think about my goals for 2018-
I'm keeping this in mind BIG TIME!
Quality over quantity.
Simplifying.
Focusing.
Mindfulness.
Being Intentional.
Authenticity.


I think my biggest goals are going to be from a creative standpoint-
and will have a lot to do with this little ole blog of mine!
I can't wait to share more of my plans with you!
Over the next few days I'm going to pin point my 2018 goals/mantras/resolutions and I'll share them with yah next week!


So as you start to plan the new year-
keep this quote in mind!
It's okay to say no.
It's okay not to be sooooo busy.
It's okay not to have a million projects going on. 
What does success look like to you?
Is it being active daily?
Taking time to read each night?
Having more girl time?
Remember, "her success isn't your failure!"
Figure out what success means to you in this season of life?
What do you want?
And what do you not want..
because the ladder is just as important!

I hope ya'll end the year with a bang!!
Ps big thanks to Romwe for these cute threads!
I'm obsessed with this jumpsuit and sweater!!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment