hambsch family Christmas card


Hi friends!
Okay big deal to tell yah about! 
We are sending out our Christmas cards BEFORE Christmas!
I mean, mom win or what?!
They are such cute Christmas cards thanks to the ever so cute Basic Invite!
We've been sending holiday cards since we were Newlyweds-
I think it's such a fun tradition!
I hang them up around Christmas and it's always sweet to look back and see the different cards from the different chapters in our life..
- Omaha- we used our wedding photo as our first!
- Iowa- I was reporting and Zak was in his second year of medical school!
- Phoenix- I was very preggo
- Scottsdale- Liam's first debut!
And now San Diego!
I also love writing a little "year in review" as well to kinda catch everyone up on what we're doing-
since yah know we tend to move just a bit!
Ps how dapper does Liam look in his bow tie?!
Can't handle his cuteness!
And PPS if yah still need to order your Christmas cards-
use "HOLI30" to snag 30% off your order!
Woot woot!
PPPS shout out to our wonderful neighbors Bailey Films for these photos-
priceless I tell yah!


We just got our cards back and LOVE how the turned out.
Ya'll know I'm obsessed with bright colors so this card was meant for me!
I also have the cutest assistant or cutest distraction {both work} helping me address all the envelopes so we can send them to our loved ones.
And as much as I love sending cards- it's always so fun to get them too!
See everyone's holidays photos, families growing, people moving-
such a sweet tradition!
Hooray for snail mail!


And speaking of color...
 Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. 
Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options- 
for example I changed this green to "mint" instead of "sea foam" and was obsessed with it!
 So you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. 
They also have over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes-
so your card can be merry and bright before it's even opened!
Here are some more examples below!


This card was my runner up-
again you know I love the color!



So anywho-
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Here is our virtual holiday card- 
the real deal will be coming soon to a mailbox near you!
And a big thank you to Basic Invite for the beautiful and bright cards-
we love them!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment