gift guide for littles.



Hi loves!
So today I wanted to share my "favorite things" gift guides for littles!
High quality items {AKA they last}, aesthetically pleasing for you and great learning tools for them!
So in case yah need some inspo, ideas or last minute stocking stuffers-
here are my faves below!

Okay first up-
BOOKS!
We absolutely adore Bookroo-
a monthly book subscription for kiddos-
you pick board or picture books and these beautifully curated, wrapped books are delivered right to your door.
Perfect present!
You can build their library and give them the gift of literature-
the benefits of reading are endless!
If you couldn't tell I could go on and on!
We love Bookroo so much and have been using the service since Liam was 3 months old-
and now he chooses books over screens.
Best gift ever.

Second:
My Cosatto umbrella stroller-
I literally use it twice a day!
It's soo cute, light weight and super easy to fold.
Fun design for kiddos and stylish design for parents!

Puzzles!
We're big fans of the big wooden sets-
so much fun learning the shapes, colors and sizes!

Trains, plains and automobiles!
Liam is OBSESSED!
And these below are super cute!

Imaginary!
Grocery carts, forts, pretend kitchen ware-
They love what you love and want to do everything you do-
but solo!
So I love getting Liam his own, "big boy" toys like the tool set!

Make sure and scroll to the next page to see some more ideas!
Happy shopping everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Kids Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Baby Shower Gift Ideas - You'll Be the Hit of the Gift Giving Superhero Gifts

    ReplyDelete