hi Arizona.



Hi friends!
I'm saying hi this morning from our old stomping grounds!
Liam and I are in Arizona for a few weeks visiting family, seeing friends and enduring this 110 weather.....!!!!
But first things first I want to tell you about this dress! 
I've worn it all weekend long!
You can shop it HERE!




I surprised my best friend and her new baby Friday night and it was so fun!
She had no clue and her face was priceless.



 We needed the night with family and our old favorite splash pad-
the perfect AZ night!

Then this weekend Liam and I have been at ASU hanging with our fav girls at Alpha Phi re living my college days.
It's so fun being back on campus showing Liam where mama and daddy used to go to school, ride bikes and live our lovely dorm haha.


We've got lots of people to see, Mexican food to eat and pools to swim in so we'll be here for while!
Anywho- just wanted to show you my fav dress and give a little life update since!
Have a great weekend loves!
xoxo

2 comments: