mother's day interview.





Okay friends-
just a sweet reminder Mother's Day is this weekend!
I will be organizing, prepping and prolly stressing out major- becase we move to San Diego the next day, Zak's not here and this is our first military move.... it's fine it's fine.
But you mamas make sure to get pampered!
Just thought I'd post some throwback pics to itty bitty Liam becuase I get all kinds of emo around Mother's Day!
This stage in mamahood seems like decades ago.
Crazy how it can feel that way.
The sleepless nights, soreness and recovery... aka the fourth trimester!
Nuts.


But anywho!
I was interviewed for a fun little project with ElleLane Designs about what motherhood means to me.
Ps you should totally check out their jewelry!
I have a gold bar necklace that says Liam, and I wear it alllll the time now.
I love it so much!
It's amazing quality, and the perfect gift for any mama to be! 



I posted a little preview below, but there will be a longer version coming your way soon!
Okay and now can we talk about how cute little bebe Liam is?!
I'm dying. 



Gosh I love shooting videos. 
Just something about capturing your little on film moving around makes me heart so happy.
And Cass and Co films did such an amazing job!



I could go and on and on and on about motherhood and what it means to me, but instead you can just watch this clip!

Hope you enjoy!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment