girls trip to chicago.


Hi sweets!
Today I'm sharing photos from a girls trip I took a few weeks ago!
Myself and four other medical school wives {they were my life savers in Omaha} treated ourselves to a weekend in Chicago sans kiddos or hubbies-
it was a blast!!
Chicago is so much fun and the perfect place to explore and eat with your gal pals.
It was a jam packed two days!
We didn't hold back one bit!
If we wanted to see a Broadway show {or two} we did!
If we wanted dessert at midnight- we got it!
And if we wanted some cute clothes- we went shopping!
It was our we survived medical school so we deserve this trip-
and man did we milk it!!

We...
- ate the best chips and guac at XOCO
- took a architectural boat tour {this was my second time and I still LOVED it!! highly recommend}
- walked around Navy Pier
- went shopping on Magnificent Mile
- ate Chicago style deep dish pizza
- saw a late night showing of Beauty and The Best in a fancy theater


^^ my bundled up on the ferry lol.












The next day we...
- went up to the Sky Deck at the Willis AKA Sears Tower
- I was shaking! But sat on the see through box!
- tried out a vegan spot for lunch {best veggie burger I've ever had}
- saw Aladdin at the Cadillac Theater- it was AMAZING!
- ate yummy Magnolia Bakery
- visited the Bean
- decided on a second show- Move Beyond with Derek and Julianne Hough- it too was AMAZING!
- and it was at the famous Chicago Theater, which was a total bucket list item!
- ate late night Shake Shack shakes and fries for dessert!











^^ pumping during the show lolz. #mom



















It was a whirlwind of fun!
And I'm forever grateful for these ladies.
Life time friends, I tell yah!
Now onto residency we go!
Instead of med school husbands we now have..
pediatric, orthopedic surgeon, anesthesiologist, internal medicine and radiology intern husbands!
Woot woot they did!
And so did we!

Have a great day friends!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I am cracking up at you sitting on the edge of the sky box haha. I would probably freak out too! Also, that deep dish pizza made my mouth water! You can't toy with a pregnant woman's emotions like that lol

    ReplyDelete