friday fav: floral maxi dress.




Happy FriYAY sweets!
Hope your week has been lovely!
Zak and I have gotten to spend almost all day every day together this week and it's kinda been unreal.
I'm pinching myself over his schedule right now-
and NEVER want it to end.
Anywho!
I've been SO excited to share with yah today's "Friday Favorite!"
It's a good one guys.
This. Dress.


It's from a The Rose Nest, a darling online boutique that I just adore!
When I put it on for the first time Zak said it was really pretty {so sweet of him}!
And when my mom saw a picture she literally stopped and asked where I got it, and said it was the perfect style of dress!
And I agreed.
:)

PS NOT PREGGO! I just tend to always do a could-be-a-bump pose for some reason..
Right now, I look for clothes that I can wear in all stages of life.
AKA I can wear it normally, I can wear it as a maternity dress and I can nurse in it too!
Yep, that's a lot to ask of a dress, I know.
And trust me, it's really really hard to find.
But this baby does it all!
And has the prettiest floral print to boot.
Which makes this mama HAPPY!


The tie around the waist cinches yah right up, making it such a flattering style.
The three quarter length sleeves are perfect for the fall/winter transition.
The maxi length makes it so versatile!
I can wear it out and about shopping, or Sunday morning to church.
And the wrap makes it the easiest dress to nurse in.
Hallelujah!


I'm telling you it's one of those you wanna like buy in every color.
Anywho, you can find it right here!
I've been waiting to post about it alllll week!
And now I'll be living in it allll weekend!
Woot woot.


I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day friends!
TGIF!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment