friday fav: flared jeans on sale.



Happy FriYAY everyone!
Have any exciting plans for the weekend?!
We're headed up north to check off some bucket list items and I can't wait!
I also can't wait to see some fall leaves too!
Because as pretty as the desert is, nothing beats those gorgeous fall colors!
Check out my Instagram here to see where we end up!
Anywho!
I've kinda been loving the fall flare jean trend right now and wanted to share some awesome deals I found!
PS there's a second and third page, so make sure and scroll through with the arrow on the right! 

I mean, those Free People pairs are SUCH a great steal!! 
I think those pink ones are super fun. 
And in my opinion, flare fit is really flattering too.
Welp, hope you enjoy these sales as much as I do!
Some of these will start selling out pronto-
so get em while they last!

Have a terrific weekend loves!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment