friday fav: kitchen goods under $50


Hi everyone! 
And happy FriYAY!
We've been baking all. the. time. around here so I figured it'd be perfect to theme my "Friday Fav" around the kitchen! 
We've literally made TWELVE loaves of pumpkin bread so far.. 
TWELVE!
And we haven't like given any away- we've eaten them all.
But pumpkin bread is kinda my family's specialty, and the only thing I can really bake and not mess up.
So even though I kinda suck I still love aprons, and pans, and cake stands, and mixers and all the cute-sy stuff that makes up a cute-sy kitchen.
So I hunted down some awesome sales and posted them all above!
There's a second page, so make sure and scroll through with the arrow on the right!
Hope you find something scrumptious!
And have a spooky {and safe} Halloween weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment