ocean beach.



Happy almost Friday!
Tomorrow we take off for Utah to go visit my dad-
so I wanted to finish up allllllll of our 232089358 posts from our month in Cali!
So get ready for lots of pics.

Two peas in a pod I tell yah.


One of the weekends, Zak's dad and step mom stopped by to visit all the grand babies!
We met them for dinner in Ocean Beach-
AKA we gorged ourselves on sooo much pizza and then hangout at the beach and watched the sunset.
My kinda beach day.


Haha this was the best one I got of everyone looking at the camera!


Liam loves his grandpa!



I swear, he always has something in his mouth.


Beach sunsets will never ever get old in my book.
The golden hour was so stinkin pretty.




Liam's also getting big enough to ride up top!
Hahah he LOVES it!
And equally loves pulling Zak's hair as hard as he can.



These sunsets!!!
It was the perfect ending to our long day spent at the zoo!
We always get spoiled by my in-laws and had the best time chowing down on pizza by the beach!



xoxo

2 comments: