galentines day.


Galentines Day-
ladies celebrating ladies the day before Valentine's Day!
All thanks to Leslie Knope!
Only Parks and Recreation fans no what I'm talking about. 
It's pretty much hanging out with your girlfriends Valentine's Day style.
Lots of pink,
lots of sugar
and lots of T-Swift playing in the background. 
Oh and no boys allowed.
Except for Romie, of course.
This was my first time celebrating Galentine's Day,
and it certainly won't be my last.
I totally want to celebrate with my AZ besties next year!


Ah Arizona, I can't wait for you and all the get togethers I'm going to throw!
Hosting and decorating has totally become a hobby of mine. 
And I can't wait to be around friends and family in a few months to do more of it!

But back to Galentine's Day.
Everyone brought treats, we had a little nail station and then just had some good ole girl chat the rest of the night. 
These girls have been such a blessing in my life.
And such a wonderful support system these two years in Omaha.
I will sure miss them!














If you haven't thrown a Galentine's Day party yet, put it on your planner for next year. 
I promise you won't regret it.
:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment