september 10 things I love.



Hiii!!
Okay here's my September 10 things I love right now!!

1. This cutie striped cover up! It's beach time all the time here so I'm in love with it! Also could pass for a beach-y sailor costume for Halloween!
Win win!

2. This pumpkin candle is one of my faves! It's a little pricey- but it's my "treat" every fall!

3. When we see any ambulance, police car, fire truck or anything with lights Liam yells- "weeoweeeo!"
And a lot of times if the driver's see him wave- they'll flash the sirens and MAKE HIS DAY!
People are the best!!

4.  This welcome mat from Target- classic for fall!
Oh and can we talk about how MAGNOLIA HOME IS COMING TO TARGET IN NOVEMBER!
Cannot. Wait. 

5. The Vanished podcast- anyone who likes true crime, this ones for you?!
I love listening while cleaning lol.


6. PINTEREST!! I mean, nothing says fall like pinning my favorite recipes, costume ideas and spooky home decor! Follow me so I can follow you!

7. Arctic Zero pumpkin swirl ice cream- a fall goodie, peanut butter fans unite!



8. These string lights to hang outside! They're gorg- and my project for this weekend!

9. Anything and everything from Pigment! This store is only blocks from my house and sooooo dangerous! And since it was our birthday month I stopped in a bunch- I mean the party supplies alone is beyond amazing!!


10. These Halloween cards from Rifle Paper Co- I NEED THEM ALL! Cough cough Zakary if you're reading this, they're 15% off and the orange cat one is amazing. 


Well there yah have it- just some stuff I've been loving this month!
Happy weekend friends!

xoxo

2 comments: