eight trendy overalls under 25 bucks.



Hi loves!
Overalls have been my JAM lately!
And they're a perfect transition for fall!
So as I'm picking out some fun pairs- 
thought I'd post the ones found that were on sale from Romwe!
And PS if you can't tell-
I totally think pink counts as a fall color, right?!
In LOVE!!
Happy shopping!


1. $22.99 Pocket Front Ripped Denim Overalls



2. $15.99 Pinafore Denim Dress With Pockets


This is the dress I'm wearing up top!



3. $13.99 Raw Hem Black Denim Overall Shorts



4. $21.99 Light Blue Bleach Wash Cuffed Overall Jeans




5. $8.99 Pink Corduroy Overall Dress With Pocket




6. $17.99 Ripped Overall Jeans With Pocket



7. $12.99 Velvet Pocket Ribbed Pinafore Shorts




8. $17.99 Pinafore Denim Dress With Pockets



Have a great day!

xoxo


2 comments: