cha cha changes.


Happy Monday!
You guys guess what?
I did a couple things I've never done before....

A. Mama got a pampering night at the salon.
B. I tried out balayage on my hair
C. I drank an XL Diet Coke while getting my hair did and felt like a queen!


All thanks to Gila Rut Salon!
It was heavenly.
I've been really wanting to change up my hair {I always say this and never do!!}
But I took a leap of faith and tried this new coloring technique and I'm in LOVE!
It looks so natural- I'm obsessed!


So long story short- if you're ever thinking of changing things up.. 
A. Think about it for a few days
B. Only hire the best of the best to do it
C. Go for it girl!
I'm over the moon with the results!
Maybe just maybe I'll go a little darker next time-
who knows?!


Can't thank the ladies and gents over at Gila Rut enough for giving this mama a special night full of massages, hair care and fun!
Seriously, if you're in San Diego, you totally need to check them out!
They have three locations, and are the sweetest.
You can get more info here!
I went in earlier this month to get my makeup done and wrote all about it here if you wanna check it out!
They have all kinds of services!
And actually any SD mamas or papas or anyone should know that all month long Gila Rut is celebrating their 25th anniversary by giving 25 makeovers to the most deserving families at the San Diego Ronald McDonald House! 
They're also offering FREE services in exchange for a simple donation all month long! Like $20 for a blowout- woot woot! You can check their IG page here for more details!
So even more reason to book yourself an appointment!
Anywho- just wanted to pop in ans share my new hair photos!
It's always fun changing things up!
Have a lovely Monday!

xoxo

2 comments: