liam turns one.


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY WILLIAM DEAN, WE LOVE YOU SO!
You have brought more joy and happiness into our lives that we ever thought possible!
You are literally a little slice of heaven on Earth, and our greatest blessing.
Thank you for making us parents Liam, this year has been the best year of our lives and it's all because of you!


Hi loves!
Liam's birthday was as sweet as he is and we had an absolute blast celebrating him from sun up to sun down-
and then some!
In the morning we decorated Liam's crib and he had so much fun playing with all the balloons!
I pinned a similar picture like this way back in college and I remember telling myself that I want to do fun things like that for my babies-
and tadaa!
I did it!
These photos kill me!




Goodness I just wish I could freeze time.
Everything is perfect right now, I don't want it to change.
Liam is the happiest child, which puts Zak and I on cloud nine!



This custom banner is from a shop on Etsy called Big Kid Banner-
they have the cutest signs for all occasions!
My hope is to hang this sign every year on his birthday to watch him grow!
It's one of my favorite keepsakes.



After our crib party we sang happy birthday and had a donut cake for breakfast-
yep you heard that right!
I told yah, we celebrated all day long!!



And he sure did love it.
This kid is the best eater!!
There's not much this little 28.5 lb 33 in long babe doesn't like!


The pics below are of him blowing kisses!
So sweet Liam.





After breakfast we got ready and headed to the zoo bright and early!
We got passes so now we can get in early,
and we're there ALL the time!
We literally live walking distance, so we're now regulars.
I kinda love it. 




After a long day at the zoo, 
we came back, took a nice long nap, and then it was time for CAKE!
You guys, I'm not a very seasoned baker, and have made cakes a few times.
Like the rectangle cakes you see at church picnics... you know which ones I'm talking about?
But for Liam's, I researched a bunch and was determined to make a flat top cake that was your traditional birthday model-
and the finished product wasn't too shabby!
I was impressed with myself.
Not too bad, for a box cake huh?


I just set up a little cake smash area in his room and let him go to town!
It was the cutest thing ever!!!
And he enjoyed every bite.




I got this "one" cursive balloon from a shop on Etsy called Jamboree Party Box!
If you ever need any party decor at all, stop and check out her shop.
It's what dreams are made of!
She has the best selection and the cutest style ever.
I also got some super cute fringe streamers that I used at his party, I'll show yah in my next post.






This may be one of my all time favorite photos of him.
I mean, come on.
Liam you're the greatest.




Going in for round two!


After cake it was time for a little more substantial dinner, bath and bed after a fun filled day.
I'm filing this under, memories to never forget.
This year has been the bees knees and his first birthday, just the three of us {well four with pookie bear} was the cherry on top.
Thanks Liam for being the light of our life!

We love you so!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment