tip tuesday: throw a wrapping paper party.


Hello loves!
Today I wanted to share some fun tips on how to throw the perfect wrapping paper party!
Each holiday season I LOVE getting my girlfriends together for a little Christmas shin dig to,
A. Eat sweets {duh!!}
B. Catch up before the holiday craziness
C. Finish wrapping all of my presents!
Because I'm allllll about the whole killing two birds with one stone idea!
Am I right?!
So today I wanted to share a few tips that will make yah the hostest with the mostest when it comes to a wrapping paper partayyy!


1. BYOP! Bring your own paper! After inviting all your besties, have everyone bring their favorite wrapping paper, a pair of scissors, tape and any favorite accessories like twine, ribbon or bows! Once everyone arrives you can lie out all of the items and people can swap and switch paper all night long! This is perfect because when you have to wrap presents at home, odds are you're wrapping them for loved ones who are at home- so being able to do this with friends is perfect!
You can get your tasks done all the while being with your bffs!




2. Set the mood! Have Christmas cookies out for everyone to enjoy, and set up a little hot coco bar for guests to sip on while they're wrapping! Having little sweet treats is the cherry on top of a perfect night! And also- having classic Christmas music on in the background is a must!
The good thing is, your halls will already be decked with lights sooo you don't even have to decorate for the party!
Woot woot!



3. DIY paper station! I love changing things up, and creating my own wrapping paper designs. Have a few black and white pens, along with some rolls of white paper and Kraft paper out so guests can write fun messages or their loved ones name in pretty writing so that the packages are customized!


I love throwing these parties- with the holidays I feel like you have tons going on, and so many to-do's to cross off your list so having this little get together is a perfect way to have fun, savor the holiday season and get your presents all dolled up and ready to go for unwrapping!


These traditional prints I used this year are some of my FAVORITES!
I'm all about details and this "love"twine from CMWrapNShipSupply is too cute!
I'm also a little obsessed with their red reindeer and snowflake print, too.
I came across their Easy shop and was in love with everything!
Classic staples like the red ribbon and Kraft paper boxes are perfect for mixing and matching different designs and can be incorporated in all kinds of paper themes.


WEARING:

PRODUCTS:

Hopefully these tips lower your stress and get yah excited for the holidays!!
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment