friday fav: winter gear under $25.


Happy FriYAY!
We leave for Illinois this weekend, so today I'm running around like a mad women trying to get everything ready for our trip!
And since it's pretty cold there, I've pulled out our trusty winter clothes bins to pack.
Being from AZ, I oddly have an excessive amount of cold weather clothing lol-
and can't resist snagging a new beanie and coat each season!
I've been on the look out for some deals, and had to share what I found!
All of these items are under $25.00!!
Woot woot.
There's a bunch of different pieces, so make sure you scroll to the second and third page.
Just gimme all the warm jackets, cozy beanies and silky soft scarves please!
Anywho, just wanted to pop in and say hi and share my super great finds with yah!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
TGIF!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and all of your picks for cute knit hats! I ordered some in the mail and got them yesterday and can't wait to sport them for my blog! Great post!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete