strolleria blog feature.


Happy Tuesday!
I'm super excited to tell yah about an interview I did a couple months ago with Amy Venzke, the owner of the new darling store in Scottsdale called Stolleria
Her and her hubby started the shop so that parents could find big box items with the personal service of a boutique- 
you guys, is that not perfect or what?!
Speaking from experience, when you go to register for your baby shower it can be soooo overwhelming!
So when Amy told me about their new showroom in Scottsdale I was excited to share it all with you!
She also interviewed me for a fun piece she just published, 7 Arizona Moms on Blogging, Baby Gear and Parenthood.
I shared my some of my little snippets from motherhood thus far, like staying at home with Liam while blogging on the side!
You can check it out here, she did an amazing job!



And good news- if you're not in AZ, Strolleria is online as well.
Woot woot.
They carry hundreds of strollers, car seats and baby products from high quality brands like Bugaboo and Uppababy!
Their selection is amazing. 
I love my Baby Jogger City Select Stroller {pictured above} so dang much.
Picking it out was like buying a car I tell yah!
And if you're in the market for a fresh new stroller-
totally look at Strolleria, it's a wonderful store!



Anywho, just wanted to tell you about a pretty cool interview I did for a pretty cool mom and pop shop!
Love supporting local parents!

Have a lovely day all!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Pleasant post mate, keep up the colossal work, simply imparted this to my friendz best baby stroller rain cover

    ReplyDelete