dating, hair loss and things I love.




Hola sweets!
Hope your day is full of happiness!
And if it's not-
that's perfectly fine too.
We're allowed those crappy kinda days.
:)
We've been just hanging at home a ton-
staying AWAY from this crazy insane heat wave we've had.
I seriously feel so so so bad for anyone who has to be outside right now-
and always say a prayer for those people and that others also bring in their animals!
It's too hot for them too.
Anywho,
I love this pic below of them two.
This is Liam's favorite spot.


Zak makes him so happy!
He just started to really laugh the other day and anytime Zak sings or plays to him you just hear that belly squeal.
Music to my ears!


You can just see in his eyes how much he loves his daddy.




Those rolls!
My heart can't take it.


Confession:
Zak and I haven't been on a solo date in a while..
we tried super hard to make it an every week thing but then this other thing called life happened, and family stuff happened, and school stuff happened and then baby stuff happened and poof!
It's been like a month since we lasted dated.
How!?
Where is time going?!
We had plans all set this week too, but Liam wasn't feeling too hot so we opted for family cuddles instead.
And we were totally fine with it.
We'll get a date in here soon!
Fingers crossed.


Liam's hair is just outta this world.
Like he woke up with this swirl.
I wish my hair styled this good.
Ugh I don't even wanna talk about my hair..
but I guess I'll enlighten yah.
I'm currently in the post partum hair loss stage and it SUCKS.
I don't like to complain too much about silly stuff like this..
but lemme vent just for like a minute kay?!
I already have thin/fine hair..
but when clumps are just coming out left and right and I'm shedding like a husky in the summer time...
it SUCKS.
Yes, all caps were totally needed again.
It's temporary {thank heavens} but right now every pic I take my eyes instantly go toward my hair and I squirm a little.
Preggo hair where you at?!
I need you back in my life.
Okay, rant over.
Thank you!
And PS it's totally worth it for this little bundle of cuteness.


My mommas been coming over daily and I love it.
Spending time with her-
and seeing her happy and seeing her with Liam makes me so incredibly happy.
2015 was a rough year for her, but life just keeps giving her lemons sweet luscious lemons and she's doing amazing and making the best darn lemonade ever.
 I thank the Lord everyday for that. 


Pre-bath time cuddles.
He goes nuts in the bath.
It's like being in the Shamoo splash zone with this guy.
Kicks, kicks and kicks some more.




PS I don't support Sea World btw. 
You know I'm like an animal activist in my next life.
Or in this life too. 
I appreciate all they do for the animals in need and I'm glad they aren't breeding Orcas-
but there's still a lot that needs to change before I'll be going there anytime soon.
Okay crazy animal lover lady rant ova!


Liam loves cousin time.
Miss K. came over and read to him and it was the cutest thing ever.
It's so sweet to see these relationships blossom.




Okay and radom but I wanted to tell yah about some stuff I totally love lately:

1. Crazy Hot Pop's Chips- they're really not that hot and really delicious.

2. Wal Mart grocery pick-up. Best thing ever. Cheap prices, but you don't have to go inside the store! Hallelujah! 
And they're always so nice and give you a water and snack- 
my kinda people.

3. Old Navy clearance rack. You know we're still on that student budget {only one more year to go...!!!} so shopping can be nonexistent at times.
However, when I can score the most adorable summer dress for 6 bucks I can't resist.
I'll show yah it later on, I promise!

























Welp, it's time for our bedtime routine so I'm outta here!
Have an awesome night!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment