all american girl.


Happy Tuesday everyone!
This past weekend we also celebrated our niece's birthday.
She'll turn 8 soon, which makes me kinda sad because I want her to stay little forever.
We ended up surprising her with kinda the coolest birthday present a little girl could ask for-
going to the All American Girl Doll Store!!!!!




My inner fan girl was freaking out the entire time.
We told her we were going to take some fancy Christmas photos and instead pulled up to the shop where we were greeted by a personal shopper who gave us a tour of all the dolls and their history.
Again, my inner child was freaking out and I could've bought a million things.
I used to collect these dolls, and I'm so happy miss Kennedy now does!
She ended up picking out her first doll named Grace.



And her story is that she's an American girl who goes to Paris to learn to bake,
so sweet!
Afterwards we went and had a super girly dinner in the bistro complete with bow napkins, a high chair for Grace the prettiest pink cake for Kennedy.








We ended the night getting Grace's ears pierced 
{yep you read that right, they have an entire doll salon}
and got her some super fun accessories.
It was a really fun and memorable night.



If you ever have the chance to stop in an All American Girl Doll store I totally recommend ya do it!
Happy birthday K! 
We love you more than you'll ever know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment