happy birthday hubs.


Happy birthday to my...
best friend,
soulmate,
puppy daddy,
high school sweetheart,
adventure partner,
prom date,
better half,
motivator,
soon-to-be baby daddy,
biggest supporter,
future doctor,
hubby
and everything else in between-
 you are my world and I love you more than you'll ever know.







We celebrated throughout the weekend with lots of sweets,
{cough cough this delicious ice cream cake that I ate almost all of}
lots of movies,
{Black Mass and Hotel Transylvania}
lots of decorating,
{the whole house is now in full Halloween mode- see last post for proof}
lots of food,
{we had a fancy smancy dinner at the hospital cafeteria}



and lots of dates,
{we went to a baby store for the first time and kinda died because baby stuff}


I love you babe. 
Happy 25th!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment