thanks hubby.


Dear husband,

Thank you..
for your sweet kisses goodbye each morning.
your text messages saying "I miss you" throughout the day,
surprising me with Pita Jungle take-out for dinner,
stopping by Redbox on your way home from the hospital just because,
for never getting mad at me,
or impatient,
or frustrated with me,
and just laughing with me instead,
thank you for loving me unconditionally,
and making me the happiest girl in the world,
thank you for cuddling Romie on floor when you get home {he tells me he looks forward to it everyday},
and reading to baby each night,
thank you for making me laugh till my stomach hurts,
dancing in the kitchen,
and accepting my crappy cooking skills,
thank you for taking out the trash on your way to school,
and taking care of paperwork after being at the hospital all day,
thank you for coming to all my dr. appointments,
and not just for me, but because you truly want to be there,
thank you for being just as excited to decorate for the holidays as I am,
and planning out date nights with me, 
thank you for taking Romie on walks when I'm just too tired,
and going to bible study with my each week,
thank you bringing me flowers,
and leaving me notes,
thank you for all the little things you do for me,
I don't know what I'd do without you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment