alpha phi, soda and snail mail.


This month has been fantastically busy in all the right ways.
Each weekend has been filled to the brim with events, get togethers, celebrations or parties and I really love it. 
September is such a great month.
I might be a little biased since both our birthday's are this month, and we get to find out the gender of baby!!!
We're having a gender reveal party this Friday and
 I. Can't. Wait. 
Obviously I'll post all about it here!
I also won seats to this really awesome two day blogger workshop this weekend.
I'm super excited to learn more about the business and network with other local creatives. 
It's going to be another awesome weekend, that's for sure.
Then the following weekend is Zak's birthday, so lots more celebrating there, and then it's OCTOBER!
I've been waiting for fall for what seems like years.
I just want to carve a pumpkin, dress up and decorate. 
I'll also post our little fall bucket list on here next week as well.
My first two weekends of September were occupied by my sorority, Alpha Phi.
It was recruitment season, so I volunteered to help out, which was so much fun.
I love going back to my home chapter and seeing how all the women are doing- they're such a lovely group of girls!
I helped them style and decorate their room both weekends, which was such a blast.
You know I love designing events so much!
The top pic of this post is one of my favorite floral arrangements I made!





I also had the pleasure of going to a soft opening of a new soda and cookie shop in Gilbert.
It's called The Soda Shop, and if you're in the area, you totally need to stop by and grab a treat!
I had a blast meeting other bloggers and getting to taste some of the delish desserts- their oatmeal cookie is calling my name again!
Thanks Soda Shop for having me!



I've also gotten to spend some more time at my mom's house! 
I try and visit her once a week, and go with her to some of her appointments. 
One night we had a big taco dinner with my niece and nephew, and it was the sweetest.
I love family dinners so much.



My sister, mom and I also met for breakfast one morning at Joes Farm Grill, and man was it good!
I love their breakfast menu- okay I love all their menus. 
Such a cute Gilbert gem.

I also received the sweetest package in the mail from my little sister in Alpha Phi- she totally knows how to spoil me!
It was cutest little mom-to-be box filled with all kinds of goodies,
she's really the best!


And now here are some cute pics of Romie, because I feel like the blog could always use more of his handsome face.
:)



Hope you have an amazing rest of your week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment