pets in omaha.



If you know me, or have read any of my blog posts, you know that I'm a huge animal person, and love love love my fur baby Romie. 
He's just the best little guy in the whole wide world.
Well I was super excited when Pets in Omaha Magazine asked me to do an interview for the "Pet People" section-
because, lets be honest I can talk about Romie for days and days and I love what the magazine stands for- helping animals in need. 
The article was posted today, and had to share it!
Click here if ya wanna read it!
It's pretty much who I am and what I loved all rolled up into one beautifully written article.
Again great job Eric, the writer, who incorporated all my passion into one story!
I always say it, but I'll say it again,
there needs to be more people like these guys from Pets in Omaha in this world. 
People who open their hearts and homes to animals in need.
Thank you again for the feature, I'm honored!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment