Corn Huskers.



The day after Halloween we made a big check off our Fall bucket list!
We finally made it to a Nebraska football game. 
Nebraska doesn't have a pro football team, so Husker football is everything around here. 
Everything. 
We took the hour drive down to Lincoln to see what it was all about.
We went to Lincoln in the spring {click here to see that post} 
and it was a blast so I was super excited for this trip.
I love love love car rides with Zak.
It's so weird, but I love when we always get lost, talk about our future, dream about our babies, goals, or jam out to T-Swift. 
When we got to the stadium- our first stop was pizza.
I was told the pizza is a must.. 
{I had been looking forward to it all week.. until I found out they only served hamburger style and I don't eat red meat.. so Zak enjoyed my slice for me.}
:(
I got popcorn and candy, instead. 
We headed up to our seats, which were literally the highest seats in the stadium. 
Which ended up being pretty good because we were in the sun the whole time {it was 40 degrees out} and got to cuddle a bunch. 
It was such a pretty stadium!
Everything was red. 
I couldn't stop taking photos! 

After the game we went out to dinner and grabbed the best cookies I've literally ever had from the Cookie Company, downtown. 
I had a chocolate-chip-peanut-butter-oatmeal right out of the oven and it was heavenly. 
I obviously was really healthy that day. 

Anywho, if you ever visit the heartland you should check out a Husker game, they're a blast and everyone is just so darn "Nebraska Nice!"
:)



Get it!




^^ Everyone releases red balloons after the first touch down- I was so surprised! It was gorgeous.



^^ This one really shows how high our seats were! 


^^ Best. Cookies. Ever. 


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment