omaha happy day.



Today is the official Omaha Happy Day!
A local holiday to celebrate the joy in life.
How sweet is that?
It has really helped me embrace the day, instead of dread it. 
Sounds dumb, but it's true. 
In case you didn't know, I'm always super anxious and nervous before I head into work.
It's silly, because once I get to the station those feeling go away and everything is fine.
But no matter what, I always have anxiety beforehand. 
Always. And it sucks. 
I try to ignore it, but it's always there. 
I really do like my job, it's stressful, but I do enjoy it! 
Pinky promise.
I work some really awesome people, we're constantly laughing and it's a new adventure each day. 
And I always try my best, work my hardest and meet my deadlines. 
So I just wish my brain would relax and let those fears {whatever they are} go. 
So today, with it being Omaha Happy Day- I'm trying to do just that. 
Relax, breath and know that work will be stressful, but awesome as well- so embrace it Sid!
Today, I choose happiness.




Have a happy day everyone!

xoxo,

PS I will go running like I said I would in yesterdays post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment