weddingchicks.com

So yesterday I got the news that our wedding was being featured on weddingchicks.com
I was absolutely ecstatic to share our wedding story and beautiful photos with other brides-to-be on this wonderful site. I used their blog to find ideas to incorporate into my own special day, so I'm thrilled to be able to do that for other couples now. A huge shout-out to Zakary, my mom, our loving family members, wonderful friends and awesome vendors that made our wedding absolutly perfect and a dream come true! 

Below are a few lame-o screen shots, 
so make sure and check out the link to see the entire feature!


xoxo







1 comment:

  1. Hey sidney where are your wedding photos taken ? The ones that are very woodsy with tons of trees! it doesnt look like stonebrdige manor...I ask because I am gettin gmarried at stonebridge manor!

    ReplyDelete