iphone life.

So I've been a terrible blogger as of late. I just haven't had the time nor motivation to post much {which is kinda odd}. But now I have a day off, and I've been reading some awesome blogs that I adore for a little inspiration, and waaalaa I'm back at it! 

It's crazy to think that November is almost over. It came and went in the blink of an eye. I started a new job, it snowed, we have a roommate named Romie and now Thanksgiving is this week.
What?! 

Well here are some photos I grabbed off my phone that I wanted to share. They're very random, but tidbits of life. What we've been up to lately. From Mediterranean delivery picnics in our living room, to vintage bargain shopping and me oohing and awing over some of the beautiful homes in our neighborhood we've had a wonderful Fall and I'm sad it's ending so soon. 

Enjoy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment