monday musings.



motivational monday.





Is it just me, or does everyone day dream of vacations? I swear that's what I do, all the time. I should be focusing on winter, but in my head I just want to go somewhere tropical. Our honeymoon was just so dreamy, and would give anything to go back to island life for just a little bit. Maybe, just maybe, we can go somewhere warm and sunny for Christmas vacation this year? Hmm, we shall see. 

Anywho, I hope you're have a wonderful Monday{like anyone reads this silly thing, but just in case}! I actually woke up early, went grocery shopping, took a spin class and dinner is slow cooking as I type! Who am I?
 I'm turning into such a housewife.

xoxo

Filles A Papa one piece swimsuit
$250 - brownsfashion.com


Tkees flat shoes
$92 - jades24.com



Kate Spade leather purse
katespade.com


Hat Attack floppy hat
$125 - liberty.co.uk


ASOS sunglasses
asos.com


Essie nail polish
zappos.com




Photo wall art
etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment