J Crew.

Can we chat about J Crew for a second? 

Okay good.
 So, I have always had a little obsession with this shop. And I have always wanted to work for the company. It's just something I've wanted to do for sometime now. I actually filled out an application my senior year of college, but shortly figured out being a full time student and planning a wedding was plenty enough on my plate and the J Crew application got the boot {sadly}. I've had a few girlfriends who have worked for the preppy shop and have raved about their management and company leadership style, which has always intrigued me.

Well last night as I was switching through the television channels I saw J Crew & the Man Who Dressed America- and I had to watch. It was an hour long special that dove into the mind of Mickey Drexler, the genius behind the J Crew label. If you're a fan of the iconic brand, it's a must watch. 

And so I've been toying with the idea of actually turning in an application to the local Omaha store. I'm still searching for a career in journalism or PR, obviously, but in the mean time I would love a chance to work at this company. It could almost be like a hobby. And right now I feel like I need a hobby to fill up some of my time. I think it's going to be my next little creative project.  

I can just swoon over their clothing all day long. The bright colors, playful patterns and classic designs make my heart happy. Just walking around the store makes me smile. Oh and the style guides- to die for. The exotic locations and luxurious backdrops just pull you in. It's my absolute favorite catalogue to browse through. And I feel as though it fits my style perfectly.  

Here are some pieces I just adore. 

xoxo



J Crew.



J Crew loose dress
$230 - theoutnet.com


J Crew sweater
$395 - net-a-porter.com


J Crew sweater
$295 - net-a-porter.com


J Crew j crew top
net-a-porter.com


J.Crew cropped pants
$435 - theoutnet.com



J Crew red skirt
jcrew.com





J Crew loafer
jcrew.com


J Crew red bag
jcrew.com




J Crew necklace
jcrew.com



J.Crew earrings
jcrew.com



J Crew j crew belt
jcrew.com


J Crew j crew belt
jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment