change.

It has certainly been the summer of change. From graduating college, getting married and moving out of state; the past three months have been quite a whirlwind. And now it's time for our blog to change, as well. I initially made it to journal and share about our wedding experience, and now that it's over I'm going to transition it into our little life blog. Now, I don't really know what it will entail, but I do know that as a wife and as a journalist I want to continue to write about our marriage and this new chapter of our life together. From the good, the bad and the ugly I want to write it all down. 

I mean lets be real, it will probably be lots of posts about our everyday occurrences, weekend adventures and maybe a few inspiration posts sprinkled throughout! But hey, it'll be fun so you should read along:)

xoxo,

Mr. & Mrs. H. 




No comments:

Post a Comment