happy february.



It's baby month you guys!!
Well hopefully..
I guess if he's super stubborn he could arrive in March.
But lets stay optimistic!
It's also my best friend's bday month, hence the pretty picture above!
This last week has been a whirlwind getting prepped for baby.
And we've crossed off lots on our to-dos lists, which to me, is like the best feeling ever.


Everything from getting the carpet shampooed, to getting our hair done..
 has been checked off our list and we're pretty much ready for him to come!
Minus the fact that his crib still hasn't arrived....
yeah don't remind me.
But it should be here this week-
crossing my fingers..
so then we'll kinda be like 100% ready!
Crazy.
We've been celebrating a lot too-
like after having a healthy doctors visit we went to The Good Egg for lunch-
PS the turkey burger is amazing!
We're just a tad bit excited.
We keep saying, "we're going to parents soon!"
and, "this time next month we'll have a baby!"
I think about him all day long and am so so so giddy to get to the hospital.


A few weekends ago we also got to celebrate the engagement of this girl right here!
She's getting married this spring and Zak and I couldn't be more happy for the two love birds.
And I'm honored to be apart of her big day!


It's going to be the absolute perfect wedding, hands down.
I mean, look at the dessert table!
It was adorable. 


I spent the Super Bowl at my best friends house-
it happened to be the the same day as her birthday.
We ate lots of food {way too much food}, played some Bocci Ball, watched the half time show and giggled a lot.
It was kinda the perfect way to "watch" the game in my mind!
You know, since I'm super into football and all. 




The weekend prior her and I celebrated her birthday with Mexican food, cookies and bathing suit shopping.
lol.
Nine months preggo and bathing suit shopping.
We thought it'd be a good idea to go to this warehouse swim suit sale, 
and lets just say after two hours of waiting in line we both snagged a suit and were totally ready to call it a day hahah.
But hey, they were cute at least!


And now here are some Romie pictures in case you needed a little pick me up.
I know I'm biased, but I think he is just the sweetest little bear in the entire world and love him so much.




He doesn't like getting out of bed either,
something we bond over.


Have an awesome Monday night everyone!
I'll do a little bumpdate this week-
so watch out for that!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment