baby shower part one.


Happy Saturday everyone!
I hope you have a fun filled weekend-
we're just finishing up decorating and then have plans for see a light parade tonight!
I just love the holidays.
I can't believe it's already been a week since my baby shower!?
I wish I could've lasted like all month long.
Really though.
I feel like all showers/parties/weddings go by in a flash!
It was such a sweet and beautiful night.
This post has photos from my phone/camera, but I'm going to also do a post with pictures my photographer friend snapped- so look out for that!
I really wanted just an intimate dinner with family and friends and it was just that!
It was a "baby it's cold outside" theme and everything was sprinkled with reds, greens, whites and golds and it was seriously so winter-y and gorgeous.
Like better than I could've ever imagined. 
And it's all thanks to my bff Charlcie for hosting and bringing my crazy baby shower dreams to life!
I mean look at that table above, it was stunning!
I wish my dining room table looked like this.
It was SO pretty.
And the perfect backdrop for the shower I wanted. 
Thank you Cha for being the bestest bestie in the world!
Baby H. is so lucky to have you in his life and I can't wait for him to meet you!



There were bistro lights hanging above, and by the end of the night everyone was bundled in blankets sipping hot chocolate. 
I can't thank everyone enough for coming and celebrating baby H.-
we feel so loved and entirely spoiled.
I've heard many times that it takes a village to raise a child, and with all the love and support we've received from everyone around us makes me confident that we have a wonderful team of people in our corner.
We started the night with dinner- lots of soups, breads, sammies, salad, homemade chips and salsa  and of course tons of cookies.







Then we started opening presents and played a game of bingo-
guests wrote down what they thought I'd get and the first player to get three in a row won-
along with the timer game while I was opening all the goodies. 
Nicki was the bingo winner!
Lucky duck!




While that was going on we had a hot chocolate bar, sparkling sider, lots of donuts and more cookies for people to munch on!  



^^^ The cup is just a little outta focus lol but the sleeves said "baby it's cold outside" in the cutest writing!
I love love loved all the details!



It got chilly towards the end of the night- so everyone cuddled up in blankets!
You know us AZ people don't do weather below like 75 very well...!
And PS since there's about to be a bunch more pics in this post click below to see the rest.
:)




Me and my pop snapping a quick pic!
And below are all the wonderful people who helped and showered baby H. and I with lots of love-
and pretty awesome gifts as well.
:)














Those are all the photos I have saved on my phone-
and I can't wait to see all the other ones!
So watch out for that-
you'll get to see all the other pretty details along with some maternity photos I took beforehand as well.
I really can't thank everyone enough for coming, helping, celebrating and showering baby H. and I-
it was such a sweet perfect night and I'm so lucky to have all these wonderful people in my life!

Have a lovely rest of your day!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment