easter decor.


Happy {almost} Easter!
You know I love decorating-
and when it comes to spring time and Easter, it's easy for me to go all out because most of my stuff is pastel, floral and bright already.
My poor husband. 
Thank goodness he doesn't mind!
I've gotten a lot of questions about where I've found some of my home decor pieces so instead of just showing ya the photos, I also listed where they're from as well.
So I hope this helps!
One of my favorite things to do is go antiquing, and that's where some of this stuff if from-
but I'm sure you could find it at a thrift shop near you too!
Some pieces were also from our wedding and my bridal shower-
I was registered at Pottery Barn, Anthropologie and Target..
so you'll certainly see a theme there!
My three favorite shops!




From right to left:

- Milk glass, Target dollar section
- Easter egg wreath, Target
- Chicks, Violaa boutique in Omaha
- Flower ball {?} and glass votive, thrifted
- Blue egg carton, Anthropologie
- Eggs, Target
- "I like you and I love you" print, Etsy,
- Frame, Dollar Tree
- Egg tree, Target dollar section
- Cookie jar, Target
- Happy banner, Target
- Gold banner, made by me
- Shelf, Omaha salvage yard






From right to left:

- Easter banner, Target
- Yellow napkins, Anthropologie Sale section
- Cake dish towel, Anthropologie, similar here
- Checkered dish towel, my momma gave me
- Blue entertainment set, parent's old TV stand redone 
- Knobs, Anthropologie, similar here



From right to left:

- Floral bunnies {my favorites}, Target dollar section
- Cake stand, thrifted
- Little pot {has Forget-Me-Not's growing inside}, Target dollar section 
- Mugs, Anthropologie
- Blue frame, Target
- Pink straws with hearts, Dollar Tree
- Pink hearts with stripes, Dollar Tree
- White bunny, Target
- Always and forever print, RiflePaperCo
- Blue candle stick and candle, Pottery Barn Sale section
- Bunny banner, Target




From right to left:

- Grey place mat, Pottery Barn Sale section
- White plate, Pottery Barn
- Blue napkin, Anthropologie Sale section
- "Family" napkin ring, Pottery Barn
- Milk glass, Target dollar section
- Heart straw, Dollar Tree
- Gold tray, thrifted
- Flowers, my mom gave me
- Table, Target




From right to left:

- Paper plates, Target
Blue tray, Bridal shower gift
- Striped napkins, Target
- Gold tray, thrifted
- Mason Jars, Walmart
- Pink straws, Dollar Tree
Gold polka dot candle, Kate Spade
- Silverware tray, Violaa boutique in Omaha
- Pink silverware, Target 
- Cake stand, thrifted 
- Flowers, my mom gave me
- Snacks, Dollar Tree

If there is anything I missed that you're looking for, just shoot me an email!
Hope you enjoy:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment