my best friends wedding.





My best friend is MARRIED!
Remember this post about her engagement?!
Well now she's officially Mrs. Judd.
What an adorable last name.
Anywho I traveled to AZ this past weekend for her wedding-
and I can't wait to share all the photos with you. 
PS I'll do another post about the rest of my visit. 


They wed on beautiful Saturday March 22nd. 
All of her best friends were there to watch her get ready- it was so much fun!
Then, her and her future hubby left for the gorgeous Gilbert Temple. 
It's stunning people.
We waited anxiously outside for their grand exit.
And then voila we met the lovely Mr. and Mrs. Judd!

We took tons of photos outside of the Temple, and then headed to a delicious luncheon. 
Mexican food was served, mmm. 
Haven't had real AZ Mexi food in such a long time. 









Afterwards we headed to her reception to get things ready for the celebration!
The colors were pastel blues, pops of pink, gold accents, black and white strips with a gorgeous hint of orchid. 
It was a classic backyard wedding. 
Lush gardens, a canopy of string lighting, romantic 20's music with an old fashioned ice cream cart made up the scenery.
It was dreamy!
Everything came together perfectly- and looked spectacular.
Everyone hit the dance floor and celebrated the night away.
It was a blast. 
And then the newlyweds ended the night was a sparkler grand exit.
Those two love birds are just the best.
And I'm so happy I got to be there for the big day.

















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment