pop.

Hola blog! 
Sorry for the neglect lately. December came and gone in what seems like an hour. Last time we chatted I was anxiously waiting for pop's flight to land- and that feels like forever ago.
So lets recap, shall we?

Zak left for his trip to Arizona {I had to work or else I would've tagged along} and my pop came to visit me! It was such a sweet time. 
We hadn't seen each other in months and I just loved showing him around.

We..
 went on lots of walks with Romie in the snow
window shopped downtown
drank hot chocolate and snacked on treats
ate oysters {my first time}
saw Anchor Man 2 {nay} in a luxury theatre {yay}
looked at all the Christmas lights
opened presents
took a tour around the FOX42 newsroom
laughed a ton
talked a lot
and cried when we had to say our goodbyes.

My dad is one of my best friends, and I constantly miss him. I'm very grateful he was able to come to Omaha so we could spend some time together before the holiday.

love you pop.

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment