our first thanksgiving.

Happy {very belated} Thanksgiving!
I hope you had a lovely time celebrating with friends and family. 
The night before I worked so when I came home late we ordered take out Pizza Hut and watched Home Alone 2 to kick off the holiday, it was perfect.
And well since television news never stops, I had to also work Thanksgiving night so we had ourselves a little Thanksgiving breakfast before I went into the station. We didn't really want to make a full blown turkey dinner {since it's just the two of us and 9 am}, so we picked a couple of our favorite dishes.. mashed potatoes & stuffing.. and paired them with some good ole fried eggs and waalaa Thanksgiving breakfast for the Hambsch's!
Afterwards we took Romie boy to the park to walk off some of those calories. We made it home in time to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade {dreamy} and then I had to get ready for work! I was actually excited to work Thanksgiving, holidays always bring out crazy situations.. and even though there wasn't any breaking news, I covered a tree lighting ceremony in Downtown Omaha and it was a great way to end the night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment